Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Newest Covet: October 13, 2012

I'll admit it.  I'm totally gaudy.  Take a gander into my closet and you'll find extravagant beading.  Rhinestones.  Ribbons.  Pearls.  Oh yes, on just about everything I own.  I even have a sweater made entirely of swirls and swirls of tiny, black buttons.  Tasteful?  Not a word in my vocabulary.

 
This Fall, I think I found a piece that outdoes it all - the aptly named Charm booties by BCBGeneration.
 
 
Finally - boots completely encrusted in sparkles!  Ever the rose gold devotee, I am thoroughly giddy over the bronze glitter pair.
 
 
Featuring a 2.75" heel and a round toe, they scream comfort, ever so important when tirelessly traversing New York's winding city blocks.
 
And even better?  They also come in black glitter for the lady who wants to try something a little bit different without being too over-the-top.
 
 
Needless to say,  though, I will be going for the gold!
 
Because every girl secretly wants to be Dorothy Gale at heart.
 
 
Come visit me on Twitter and Pinterest!


http://pinterest.com/thispieslife/
 
 
BCBGeneration Charm booties, Ideeli.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment