Friday, November 2, 2012

I Love My...

In rain, snow, sleet and hail, I love my Melissa + Alexandre Herchcovitch lace up oxfords.

Never a huge fan of clunky galoshes, typically the sole option for inclement weather footwear, I am so excited about an all-weather shoe alternative.  100% rubber, with a non-skid bottom, these oxfords come in a multitude of color options.  And they are so comfortable.  Always a bit of a klutz, even I didn't falter tramping over wet leaf piles and slippery sidewalks this week post-Hurricane Sandy wanderings.





I scored the baby blue + ivory pair for a song on Ideeli.com many months ago, but there are still a ton of color options available on Yoox.com at a discount.

Whoever said you had to sacrifice style for functionality?

Melissa + Alexandre Herchcovitch lace up rain oxfords, Yoox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment